International Conference on Ecohydrology and Climate Change
The conference will be held in Tomar - Portugal, from 10 to 12 September 2009.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers in the areas of Climate, Ecohydrology, Soils, Geo-Statistics with the aim of sharing experiences and promoting the integration of these themes as a multidisciplinary framework.
The conference will mainly focus on a number of topics:
- Water resources and management;
- Environmental policies and social impacts;
- Operational and dynamical hydrology;
- Soil degradation and soil quality;
- Soil function and land use;
- Remote sensing;
- Climate change;
- Extreme events.
The format of this meeting will evolve plenary talks and sessions with contributed talks.
Each invited speaker will have allocated 45 minutes and each contributed speak 15 minutes.
The publication of the abstract book will have ISBN.
The Scientific Committee will select some of the best papers and the corresponding delegates attending the EcoHCC'09 will be invited to submit an extended version of their paper for possible publication in a special issue of the Portuguese Journal of Water Resources (Revista Recursos Hídricos).
- Parallel Sessions Programme: plese see Contributed Speakers (15 min presentation in English)
- Poster Session Programme: please see Contributed Speakers (Portrait only 80cmx120cm maximum)
- Plenary Sessions and Organized Sessions: please see Conference time table
- Deadline submission until June 30th.
- The registration fees concernig the registrations made before June 30th, must be payd until July 15th.
Polytechnic Institute of Tomar, Mathematical Department of the Business School
Évora University, Institute of Mediterranean Agricultural Sciences (ICAM)